Tuesday 30 September 2014

Ta Da!

I can’t believe it.  I actually have something to show for One Project a Month after a two month drought.

Here is the little quilt I have made for a friend’s baby that was born recently.  I started it a while ago – back here, and finished sewing on the binding on Sunday.  It took me a while longer than it should to finish off and yes, there was enough of the giraffe fabric for the backing.

September 2014 008

I had planned on taking some nice photos outside, but got sidetracked and now it is after nine o’clock on the 30th, so I will do that another day.

It is just a simple little quilt that I hope will get used lots, thrown on the ground as a play mat, washed and used all over again.

Hopefully, I’ll get to visit the little man this weekend and deliver his quilt.

Now to report in to Peg and Kris.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice what a lovely quilt it will come in handy for the little guy.xx

Maria said...

The baby quilt looks fabulous and it will be lovely to see the little fella lying on it...

loulee said...

Beautiful finish. You managed more sewing than me this weekend!

loulee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

It's a perfect little baby quilt, and such a special gift too.

Chookyblue...... said...

well done on getting it finished..........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Woo hoo or gorgeous well done

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a fun happy quilt! The perfect welcome for a little baby. It's funny how a day can fly by before you get photos.