Friday 21 May 2010

Making Progress

I have actually been working on one project.

2010_0521May100004

I have finished the knitting for my cardy.  When I finally got stuck into it, it was nice a quick and easy.  The colour is actually more blue than the photo depicts.

I’ve never knitted a garment before where you work around the body.  (Mind you I haven’t knitted a garment at all for probably over 15 years.)  It looks rather strange.

2010_0521May100001

Now for what will probably be the most time consuming part of the project, finding the wool needle to weave in the ends and sew it together. I’m just hoping it fits, as you can’ really test it  as you go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Janice.... Now if it doesn't fit, just yell out and I'm sure I could take it off your hands. LOL! Can't wait to see it all finished....