Thursday 28 October 2010

Repurpose Thursday

I decided to play along with Fee’s Repurpose Thursday this week. 

Unfortunately, I don’t have a very good “before” picture of my little project.  This is part of my booty from the church fete I told you about a couple of weeks ago.

October 2010 022

See the little tea lamp doo dad with purple beads.  Well, I bought it with a purpose – well actually to repurpose.

This is what it looks like now.

October 2010 032

I’ve been wanting a beaded fob for my little embroidery scissors but am not into doing my own beading.  I hope it isn’t too big. If it is I’ll just repurpose it again into a Christmas tree decoration.

October 2010 033

Pop over to Fee’s to see who else is playing.

3 comments:

Joy said...

What a great idea ... and I don't think it looks too big at all :o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great re-purpose Janice...

Fee said...

It is just lovely Janice. Thanks for playing.

Hugs - Fee X