Saturday 4 June 2016

On a Roll

After a rather totally non productive few months on the sewing front I've actually achieved something this week.

The timing of the Chookshed Birthday Party has been perfect.  I can't believe it, but I had nothing at all on this weekend and Mick is working.  The weather is bleak, to say the least, so what better way to spend the day than in the sewing room.

At the beginning of the year I started the Modern HST Sampler QAL as hosted by Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts.  Blocks are released fortnightly with a total of  twenty four in the quilt. I made the first three blocks and then we went on holidays and moved house.  End of story.

Ten blocks have now been released.  I managed to complete another three on Thursday and the remaining four this afternoon.



I'm up to date....until the next block is released on Monday.  It's good to be back on track.



Now to decide what to work on next.

5 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Gorgeous blocks Janice...have fun sewing today!

Jenny said...

It's always a good feeling to have a chunk of spare time to get some sewing done. Good job - you are now up to date, so there will be no stopping you!

Chookyblue...... said...

what lovely blocks.........like the colours you have chosen.........perfect sewing weather.......

Fiona said...

Perfect reason to join in and do some catch up sewing.... I wonder if this is the start of a new lease of sewing mojo?
Hugz

Rachaeldaisy said...

Well done on catching up with all those blocks!!