Monday 18 July 2016

Modern HST Sampler - Block 14 - Introspection

Mick sent me an SMS this afternoon saying he would be late home from work.

So.... when I got home I changed from my work clothes to my jarmies (it didn't matter that it was only 5 o'clock). made a nice cup of coffee, caught up on some emails and then hit the sewing room.

You see, the latest installment of the Modern HST Sampler was released today.  This block was designed by Jess from Elven Garden Quilts.

I decided that I would go with her simple colour selection, as it will show up better with my limited colour palette.


It really is an effective design.  I do like it a lot.  The triangles continue to get smaller.  I'm looking forward to seeing how the other ladies interpret the block. Now to wait a fortnight for the next block.

Mick is home now, so I'd better think about getting some tea on.

4 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Good on you for keeping up with your blocks. Early night jammies are a perfect way to settle into the evening.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Love an evening in my jammies too. Nice block! Visiting from Sew Cute Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice wow i love this block,well done my friend xx

PaulaB quilts said...

Your blue version of Introspection is lovely. I have not started mine yet, but I did show my Turnstile with a color twist to relieve so much background paleness. Have a fun week!