Wednesday 31 October 2012

End of the Month Again

Oh, dear!

Here we are again, 8 o’clock on the last day of the month and no finishes.

Let’s do the same as I’ve done for the last four months….. quickly whip up a bib.

October 2012 003

I’d hoped to have my great, big “Ta Da” moment to share, but it is not to be.  Hopefully it won’t be too long until I can share my finished SKOW quilt here.  I’m a little disappointed that after everything I’ve missed the dead line, but hey, if that is the worst thing that happens I’m not too worried.

Now that you have seen the finish for the month, here is the reality of my cutting area.

October 2012 004

I must do something about that, but not tonight.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Surely your almost big finish will cover a few months when it's done. Cute bib......and I really can't comment on anyone else's sewing area at the moment. I only cleaned mine up last week and it's messy again!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So cute...

loulee said...

I didn't do much better. I finished a pram blanket, but only because I had a lot of sitting around to do and it was portable.

Anonymous said...

You have been very busy lately. Great photos you've been sharing xx