Thursday 2 February 2017

Fluttering Butterflies

I have actually made something, be it ever so small.


A friend who likes fridge magnets recently celebrated her birthday, so what to add to her gift?  Butterfly magnets, of course.  I love the way that by making two using the same fabrics, such different effects can be achieved.

Now for the good news... Peg and Kris are hosting One Project a Month again this year.  This is such a great incentive to get "Something" finished each month, be it large or small.  I've been a bit slack the last couple of years, but usually there is something recorded each month.  Hopefully, this year I will be back on track.  If this sounds like something you would enjoy being a part of you can sign up at either of their blogs by the end of the month.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty - I'm sure she will love them!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are lovely 💖💖💖💖

Fiona said...

I have a bunch of those butterflies- magnets is a great idea. do you mind if I copy it?

Hugz