Thursday 31 December 2015

More Christmas Giving

Over the last few years, Loulee and I have swapped Christmas gifts, firstly while she lived on the Isle of Man and now from New Zealand.

This is the little collection I sent this year.


All the little gifts were made from tutorials I found online.  The Christmas Hexy Coasters were a new one to me and so quick and easy.  Maximum effect for minimum effort - just how I like it.  Now I need to make some more for us. It is also the first time I have made a Cathedral Window Pincushion.  This one was a bit fiddlier, but worth persevering with.  Once again, I need to make one for myself.  The Fabric Basket, Origami Butterfly, Fabric Tray and Origami Ornament for Lou's blue Christmas Tree were all patterns I had made before.

Unfortunately, the post is being a little slow and the giftie that Lou sent in this direction is still in transit - something to look forward to in the New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice ,I love what you sent,such lovely goodies,happy new year my friend xx

loulee said...

Love my gifts. Just wish I had found my Christmas spirit a little sooner!! The butterfly is on my fridge, and Tony is rolling his eyes at 'the clutter' building on there! LOL I do still have one tea bag left. Thank you xx