Monday 1 October 2012

Not Another Bib…..

That time of the month again.  OPAM, and yes,  my finish is yet another bib.

Taggy Rug Sept 12 049

However, this time I also have a Taggy Blanket as well.  One of my workmates had her baby shower yesterday and this was my little offering. We don’t know if it will be a boy or girl, so these will suit either.

Taggy Rug Sept 12 053

I’ve never sewn with minky before, so am happy with the way the taggy blanket turned out.

I should have a B I G finish next month.  Watch this space.

4 comments:

Susan said...

The taggy blanket is such a good idea. I've never seen one before. I like your colours too - good for Mum and baby.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

very cute


Jenny of Elefantz said...

That taggy blanket is soooo cute!!

Khris78 said...

Ohhh what lovely gifts for a new baby :)