Thursday 31 December 2015

Secret Santa Christmas Swap Gifts

Now that Christmas  has passed for another year I can reveal the gifts I sent to Carole and those I received from Oddbjorg.

Secret Santa Christmas Swap has become a part of Christmas I really look forward to.  A special thanks to Chooky for going ahead with it this year, considering she had quite a bit going on in the background.


Firstly, this is the little parcel that went winging its way to the USA to Carole.



I had fun making up the pattern for the table runner once I saw the background fabric.


Oddbjorg sent me these gifties all the way from Norway.



What a cute and practical gift.  I’ve never had a bag for my knitting.  It has always just gone wherever it will fit, and the pouch for circular knitting needles is also great.  Another item that never gets properly stored around here.  The sweet pink charm squares will find a use I’m sure.

Thanks for the great presents.

I have always received wonderful gifts in the SSCS.

4 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely gifts to receive! A Happy New Year to you Janice!

Susan said...

I love Chookys SSCS too. Great gifts sent and received. Happy New Year!

Fiona said...

I love the runner you made... very pretty... I find there is never too many bags to store our craft items in.

Happy New Year Janice....

Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks so much for your help during the swap...........
lovely gifts both sent and received...........I know Carole loves the runner.......thanks for being part of the swap once again and the support you have given to me........