Sunday 5 June 2016

Yet Another Finish

I think Chooky will have to have a party more often.

I've just finished another project on the "To Do" list.

A friend told me she didn't want to see me going to Spotty for quite some time, when she saw the size of my stash, but I did sneak in to buy these fabrics, as I had a special project to make, and didn't have suitable fabrics at home.



These coasters were made using this clever little tutorial.  So simple.

They may be a finish, but they do have a couple of accessories still to go with them........Back to the sewing room.

9 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi Janice
oh a trip to Spotty never hurt anyone! lovely coasters there, great fabrics you've used... what else goes with them?
x

Chookyblue...... said...

you better hope she was not working while you slipped in..........lol....cute....
I have thought about a couple of weekends but then it would not be so special and it is a perfect cold time for us usually.........

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice ,wow I love the fabrics you chose they look fantastic,it was a great weekend of sewing xx

Jenny said...

Cute little coasters. OF course my favourite colours

Raewyn said...

It's great to have a valid excuse to spend the weekend sewing isn't it? Cute coasters and well done on catching up with your Sampler blocks :-)

Maria said...

Sometimes we NEED a bit more fabric.....
Lovely coasters and it was nice SAL with you...

Karen's Korner said...

We always need more fabric. You just never know when it maybe used. Lovely coasters.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

How lvely are those coasters...will checkout the tutorial!

Rachaeldaisy said...

I really like your coasters!! Great fabric combo!!