Monday 1 June 2015

One More Little Finish For May

I seemed to lose my mojo during May.  More time was spent reading blogs than doing any stitching.

However, I did manage to complete my Christmas Decoration for the month.


I found the pattern on Pinterest. It was a quick and easy make and a great way to use up some little bits and bobs.  Another finish for OPAM.  The pattern can be found here.  I think some more may be on the drawing board.

I'm hoping that the next few months may be a bit more productive, now that the weather is cooler and there aren't as many things on to use up our weekends.  (Famous last words.)

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

cute decoration.............whats that you say about staying home on weekends with nothing to do????.............lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice ,I love your cute decoration and Thankyou for the link xx