Tuesday 1 November 2016

One Project a Month for October

I'm cheating here a little bit......but only a little bit.

You see, I didn't finish anything in October.

However, I did have a few finishes in September that I didn't share because we were away.  I think that is fair.


When getting ready for the Bathurst Blog Meet I was pondering what to make for the swap.  I had bought the tea towels a little while ago ready to decorate, but hadn't got around to it.  They are a fun little project so while I had my pretty fabrics out I did them all.  I think they look rather lovely, if I say so myself.

The green ones are now in the caravan.  No reason not to have pretties in there.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty tea towels indeed. And you are right - your new caravan deserves extra special tea towels. And a new quilt!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice the tea towels are gorgeous,well done xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

wow......nice...xx